Another day
Another show
A new role to play
Its a mask I've been wearing
And I'm tired at the end of the day.
My spirit yearns for freedom to express itself
To be my true being
And not in a virtual realm.
Shattered dreams i have
I carry them along
For i cannot bury them
They are now a part of me.
The world gapes at the outwardly
But I know...
Its an illusion
Which they take for truth.
The mist hangs around me
And nothing is clear
Nobody can recognize me
Nobody can see my tears.
Feel the pain!
My soul cries
My heart explodes
But vacuum surrounds me.
Its a mirage they see
And marvel at its being there
But who has ever quenched his thirst
With one which isn't there?
My soul shall wander
From a mirage to a mirage
Till i achieve
A rendezvous with myself and reality.
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment